International students and their dependents who are under our insurance plans are eligible to receive Assistance and Evacuation Benefits worldwide, except in home country. When you’re sick or hurt far away from home, GES steps in with immediate assistance. They can even help you get home if you need to be medically evacuated.

Some benefits of this service include:

  • Emergency Medical Evacuation
  • Dispatch of Doctors/Specialists
  • Medical Repatriation
  • Transportation after Stabilization
  • Transportation to Join a Hospital Insured Person
  • Return of Minor Children
  • Repatriation of Remains
  • May also include additional assistance services to support your
    medical needs, including worldwide medical referrals and
    medication/vaccine transfers.

Who is eligible for GES?

International students who are using our insurance plans, and their dependents (insured spouse and insured minor child).

Where can I get GES?

When you’re traveling away from your home country or at least 100 miles away from home, you can get GES by contacting the information on the back of your insurance SR ID.

How to get GES when I need help?

Assistance and Evacuation Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Contact information is on the back of your SR ID card or in My Account.

For more information on Global Emergency Services, please review the Assistance and Evacuation Benefits section in your Brochure-Certificate.

Need help? Talk to us.

Kindness and patience are at the core of our customer support team. Our representatives will help you with any issues related with using your health insurance, doctor visits, downloading insurance IDs, and filing claims.

Contact Us